Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Charlotte Lawrence - Why Do You Love Me google translate


Hate your friends I hate your mother and duck I hope they hate me I have to say once, I was honest You have so many mistakes Think with me It was delicious when we were We resisted until the police called But you never criticized me You are very angry You change the keys at four o'clock in the morning What can you do for me? (2) The (2)

Love me So why do I like you, why do you love me? I am the only one you do not need me So why do I like you, why do you love me? Sorry and do not apologize You hate the way I lie So here you go, I honestly Naris Sus came to kiss us Enjoy it Kinda is kinda sweet (kinda sweet) At four in the morning you change your hair How can you do that to me? (Oh)
Love me
Oh my love, so why do you, why do you, why do you love me?
Me, I only need when I don’t need you
So, why do you, why do you love me?
If you’re crazy, you’re crazy
We are all crazy
Why you, why you, why do you love me?
I, I, I love you only, I love you when you don’t love me
So, why do you, why do you love me?
Yes (why do you love me?)
We fight until someone calls the police
But you never blame me (oh)
Love me
So why do you, why do you, why do you love me?
I only need you when you're not there (baby, baby, baby, baby, baby)
So why do you, why do you, why do you love me?
If you're crazy (if you're crazy)
Are you crazy (are you crazy)
We're all crazy (oh baby)
Why do you, why do you, why do you love me?
I, I, I just love you, I love you when you don’t love me (I need you, I don’t need you)
So why do you, why do you, why do you love me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is dead