Thursday, February 27, 2020

the great beyond from sausage party


Dear God, you are God in everything we pray for you Dear God, we promise you our love forever We always feel that we have a special bond Make us better than adults We are sure there is nothing wrong with this meal When you walk out the door at the noise level, everything will be fine We lived together in the promise of our dreams Our gods seek to make our mark until we know that we are all in our hands We are sure that there is not much in the great desert In each strip feel different

(God’s nonsense I chose) We all agree (Come on girl, I'm here) Everyone was hanging out Only those who think like me (I and I and I) Forever all the time we think it's completely wrong Or you have to go to work every day (Say Hip Hop) Zeus takes Mint's ass The well is coming Unsdt [sic] is best taken care of together Here we cover the contents of the package I don't like to say it, but that's how we keep the barrels fresh and open But when we closed the door, there was nothing wrong undiscovered In other words, he is finally shaking (Love is love)

And ck (and hugs) And scream (and feel) And ck (and share) The gods always take care of us They don't print their cars We cannot predict how confident you are Nothing happens in the hallway

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is dead