Wednesday, February 12, 2020

nobody does it better from The Spy Who Loved Me Soundtrack (1977) Charted: 7 2 Get the Sheet Music License This Song 


Nobody does it any better I'm sorry for the break No one is going to do it as much as you do Kids, you're best I can't see it ”, but some of you have accepted me He tries to hide it from you in the light of love But like the sky was above me The spy who loved me Everything I keep secret from being shared tonight
And no one does it better
However, sometimes I wish someone could
No one does
Why should you be good?

As you walk with me
Whenever you ask me
It's a kind of magic in you
It prevents me from running
But keep it
How do you learn to do what you do?

No one will do better
It makes me sad
Nobody is as good as you
Young man, baby, you are the best

My dear, you are the best
Darlin, you are the best
My dear, you are the best

No comments:

Post a Comment

God is dead